Luke 4:18-19 The Spirit of the Lord [is] upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
The Gospel of Jesus simply means the Good News of Jesus. Jesus didn’t come to complicate things like some people feel, He came to make life unimaginably glorious and totally fulfilling for you.
There are 6 things in the Scripture above He claimed the Spirit of God would do through Him and because He’s still alive you can enjoy these blessings from Him today.
1. To preach good news to the poor- if you’re poor, I mean you have no money������, in debt and flatly broke, Jesus has some good news for you! I don’t think you have anything to lose believing Jesus! You’re already broke and He’s got a really nice announcement and some scoops to get you out of financial quicksand and place you at the top of your money ������ game. Jesus now says to you ‘you’re now free from poverty, lack and debt”! Amen. Get up, rejoice and get going with life!!!! Also follow this series and you’ll get more information that’s guaranteed through the ages to help you get your wealth game up.
2. To Heal the brokenhearted ������- maybe, your heart’s been broken, your emotions have been greatly mishandled by others. Maybe your love has been so strained by the degree of callousness you’ve experienced from your dad, mum, spouse, girlfriend, boyfriend etc. Maybe your attempt at putting your heart in the care of someone supposedly special ended terribly. Maybe they did worse than just breaking your heart ������, maybe they shredded it completely and even left it for dead, then Jesus came to heal you and your heart ������. Right now he says “Heal” to your heart. Receive it, rejoice and get going with your life! Amen. He came to beautify your heart and make it incredibly vibrant and active, more than it’s ever been. Just continue with this series so you can learn more.
3. To announce deliverance to the captives – it doesn’t matter what has held you captive all your life. It doesn’t matter to what degree this thing has had it’s controlling claws sunk into you, Jesus is here to jailbreak you! It could be addictions- drugs, alcohol, money, debt, sexual addictions etc. It doesn’t matter what it is, Jesus now says “you’re delivered and free”. Amen. Receive it, rejoice and get going with your life!
4. Recovery of sight to the blind- it doesn’t matter what kind of blindness you’re experiencing- spiritual, mind, physical blindness, Jesus says to you today, See! Sight! Light! Amen. Receive it, rejoice and get on with your life! Stay tuned for more on this series.
5. To set at liberty them that are bruised/crushed/injured – now you may have been badly hurt by an experience, maybe you’ve been too exposed to demeaning and injuring words that have dampened your self esteem and feeling of worth and value. Maybe your boss, spouse, parents have injured or abused you spiritually, psychologically, emotionally, physically and now you seem a wreck, well Jesus makes you free now from all such evil!! Amen. Receive it, rejoice and live a full life starting now!
6. To announce the glorious times ������ of the Lord- the amplified version of the Bible puts it this way, Luke 4:19 To proclaim the accepted and acceptable year of the Lord (the day when salvation and the free favors of God profusely abound).
The free favours of God are abounding profusely unto you right now! Yes! Now! Amen. Receive it, rejoice and live a splendid life starting now!
Jesus is in charge now, you can throw a party to celebrate!
Stay tuned to the blog for more on this series.
Pastor Lams ������.